Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fourth of July Card

Well, I was looking on-line for inspiration for a Fourth of July card and I came accross several I liked but I ended up making this.

I can' t remember were I saw my inspiration card but if any of you come accross it please let me know so that I can give them credit for it. Anyways It was quite simple to make, I cut some blue paper so that it would fit on the blank card and I glued it on, then I cut two different size stars on my Pazzle on both the red and white paper. Then I cut 2 1/2 inch strips out of the red cardstock and 1 1/2 inch strips out of the white cardstock and glued them onto the blue, and then wrote celebrate with a silver pen and glued the stars on. When I looked at it it looked like it needed something to "finish" it so I found some glitter glue that I had and outlined the red stars with it. I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment