Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini Road Trip Picture Overload!!

I took a mini road trip today to pick up my friend, who's going to school three hours away and wanted to be here for Easter. Well google maps said it'd take me 4.5 hours, my gps said 4 hours, my friend said 3.5 hours....I made it in 3. Now i'm not sure if it's because i'm just awesome and didn't hit traffic or anything but I was early picking her up and since she didn't get out of classes 'till 4 I decided to go to the park that was just down the road and I was pleasently suprised to see cool stuff there that I could take pictures of! Luckily I brought my camera! So I wanted to share with you some of the pictures that I took!!

looking down from the Stonehenge


<><><><>
<>
<><><><>



I loved the railing inside one of the houses in the park




SQUIRREL!!!!

I loved how big this fireplace was

Barracks at Fort Simcoe

They had two of these babies!!


So pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment