Friday, March 2, 2012

Cozi

Hi my name is Karina, and I'm a bit of a control freak... I like things to have order and structure. I like to plan (I am usually packed and ready to go a week ahead when we are getting ready for a trip), and I like to make lists of everything. I am constantly trying to find ways of making planning easier as well as sharing those plans with my husband (sometimes having them posted on the fridge doesn't work). So while I was going through apps on my phone I came across this app called Cozi, and it's amazing! I don't know how I've lived without it! You sign up, and it's totally free! You can add as many family members to the account as you want and you can share your personal or family calendar with them, share to-do lists, grocery lists, your family journal, and even the diner schedule! And the best part is that you can send them all these things to their phone in a text reminder or through email, they could even call in and listen to the things scheduled to them. You can use the app on your phone to access Cozi or use your computer! You can easily color code each family members appointments and events on your calendar and then print your calender! So if you are a control freak like me you should really give Cozi a try, so far I am loving it! Here's the link and a video for Cozi. Happy scheduling!!


No comments:

Post a Comment