Monday, May 21, 2012

Liebster Award!

   


I found that my blog has gotten a Liebster Award. Thanks to Rayna Lynn from the Curious Country Cook . The purpose of the Liebster Award is to give new blogs (less than 200 followers) more exposure by picking 5 blogs to receive the award, and they will each pass it along to blogs they like. It's a way to get more followers, encourage you to keep on blogging about what you love, and to help people discover blogs that they may would have found any other way.
Rules for receiving your award:1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and past the award button to your blog by right clicking the image.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
So who do I choose?
I chose....
  1. Sip-n-Wear - this stay at home mom shares fashion, easy DIY's, recipes, and more on her blog this one here is one I need to do for our car soon!
  2. Silo-Hill Farm - crafts and recipes, I need to make me this wreath, I love it!
  3. Party Like Paula - party planner/designer, I loved these flower arrangements she had here
  4. Ashleys Dandelion Wishes - card making and home decor, I love this mason jar project here 
  5. The Homes I Have Made - DIY crafts and more! I love this I Spy kids game here I would play with it myself :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome thanks!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you, but I have already recieved the award and i posted about it here, http://silohillfarm.blogspot.com/2012/04/award-remiss.html
    I certainly appreciate it, but I would hate to keep another worthy blogger from receiving it! I tried to email you but sadly you are a "no-reply" blogger. I am a happy follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete